NS/A Speech – St. Mary’s Meet held on Saturday, February 21st
- Serious Duo – 3rd Place – Dylan Austin & Kayla Dittos
- Humorous Interp – 5th Place – Alec Bartlett, 9th Place – Emily Klusman
- Poetry Interp – 8th Place – Emily Klusman
- Speech to Entertain – 8th Place – Emily Kunkel
- Extemporaneous Speaking – 8th Place – Daniel Young
The team as a whole took SECOND PLACE in the Leo Division. Congratulations to the NSAHS Speech Team as they continue a very successful season.
The first day of classes for the 2014-15 school year is on Thursday, August 21st. Click on the ‘LINKS’ tab to see the full 2014-15 Calendar. We hope everyone has a great summer.
Students will be bringing information home to prepare for registration for the 2015-2016 school year. Please be on the look out for this information.
Students from New Salem-Almont High School have opportunity to enroll in a variety of elective courses offered by the MRACTC (Missouri River Area Career & Technical Center. Courses available are in the areas of Medical Careers, Aviation, Marketing, Electronics, Information Technology, and American Sign Language.